The Return Of Ben
September 18th & 19th at the Music Mansion
Benjamin Nacar, piano
- Saturday, September 18th, 2 p.m. (in-person)
- Sunday, September 19th, 2 p.m. (in-person and livestreamed)
The Music Mansion is located at 88 Meeting St., Providence, R.I.
If you want to attend in-person: admission is free, but audience registration is required because of limited seating. Update September 10th: Registration is now open - reserve your seats here. All audience members please wear face masks inside the Music Mansion - let me know if this will present any problems for you. And, of course, if you have any suspicious symptoms and/or test positive for The Virus, stay home instead and take care of yourself!
If you want to listen to the Sunday livestream: the livestream will be accessible from this page and at my YouTube channel starting a few minutes before 2 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time. You do not need to register to listen to the livestream. (I won't make any promises about the recording remaining available after the performance, though.)
Ludwig van Beethoven
- Sonata no. 8 in C minor, op. 13, "Pathétique"
- Moment Musical in F minor, op. 94 no. 3
- Impromptu in A flat, op. 90 no. 4
- Attic Full Of Memories (2019)
- Mischief Afoot (2018)
- Étude in C sharp minor, op. 2 no. 1
- Poème in F sharp, op. 32 no. 1
- Hungarian Rhapsody no. 12 in C sharp minor
Posted August 23 2021 by Benjamin Nacar